After his disappearance six weeks ago, I found my cat!


I found my cat. I found him because a kind stranger told me on a Facebook lost and found group she saw a cat that looked like Louie on her way home from the bowling alley which is in the suburb next to ours. I'd just got home from work and was utterly exhausted, getting ready for bed. Without getting my hopes too high, I jumped back in the car and drove 5km to the now deserted bowling alley. It was close to midnight. I called and called for my fluff and couldn't believe my ears or eyes as he responded and appeared from behind some bushes near a dumpster. He was thin and starving, but aside from that he was ok. I cried and cried the whole way home and from the minute we got back he hasn't left my side. I still feel like I'm dreaming. He's had quite the six-week journey to get all the way to where he did and manage to not injure himself or get killed on the way. He is the light of my life and words can't explain the happiness and relief I feel right now. Thanks to a wonderfully thoughtful stranger on Facebook, I have my cat back. My world just got that much brighter after being in a 6 week state of numb sadness over my missing cat. I love you my little Louie bear, welcome home ❤️Here's Louie! (and me) http://ift.tt/2oXhdeC via /r/cats http://ift.tt/2ptgJy4

Comments