/r/cats is looking for a few good Fuzzy Lovers to join our ranks. Interested?! Read this post!


Hiya everyone.Minifig here. I've been running this place pretty much solo for the past two years. (I know, insane... right?) That means I've taken care of all the reports, all of the mourning/loss flares, all the bans, etc for almost two years. Alone.Because of this, I need a tiny bit of a break, and with this, I've demodded the mods who haven't done anything.With this, I need to hire up a whole new lot of mods who are willing to mod this subreddit.Things I need to know:Your Age.Your Timezone:If you're okay with the allowing posters to post their kitties they've lost/posting kitties that have crossed the rainbow bridge.What things you think we could change for the better of the subreddit.Lastly; Why do you want to help run this subreddit?Our latest mod recruit BasX can tell you that I'm completely serious about modding new faces. They sent me a message, and a few days later they were modded.Again, there's no rush on this, but if you want to be considered, please reply to this post, privately to me, or if you've got loads of courage (or are high on catnip...) reply to this post and I'll look it over and get back to you.<3,Minifig via /r/cats https://www.reddit.com/r/cats/comments/ab5aei/rcats_is_looking_for_a_few_good_fuzzy_lovers_to/?utm_source=ifttt

Comments